A lot of the packages maintenance was done during the last week because I had a lack of free time 🙁
MAINTAINED PACKAGES in CAULDRON
- yaflight 0.99.22 fix tab order patch
- qterminal 0.4.0 italian translations (added also by the upstream)
- screenfetch 2.7.5 custom patch for the new mageia logo (sent also to the upstream and finally merged o/ )
NEW UPDATES IN CAULDRON
- qbittorrent 3.0.9
- gmic 18.104.22.168
- nomacs 1.0.0 (freeze push not accepted, we are stuck at version 0.4.0)
- scite 3.2.5
- areca-backup 7.2.18
NEW PACKAGES IN CAULDRON
I updated few application translations (like urpmi, rpmdrake, drakx-net and so on) and I translated a blog post.
I’m in charge to package the official Mageia documentation built by the Doc Team and to set up the svn repository used to version it.
After the setup of the common svn solution (i.e. branches, tags and trunk) I imported the Mageia Control Center documentation built by the Documentation Team using Calenco and then two utilities I wrote to help me, as well as other packagers, keeping the documentation up-to-date and packaging it.
The repository looks like this
trunk/ |-build-pkg/ |-mcc/ |-update-doc/
where build-pkg and update-doc contain
build-pkg: build-archive.sh* COPYING update-doc: COPYING update-doc.sh*
The build-archive script automates the creation of a new tag and then the creation of the documentation source tarball used by the rpm package mageia-doc.
The update-doc script automates instead the procedure of keeping up-to-date the documentation of the Mageia Control Center retrieving the Calenco zipped archives directly from the upstream website. This script also apply some specific patches to the documentation.
Their full documentation will be added to the official mageia wiki as soon as I can so be patient, please 🙂
Some security upgrades and some common checks.
Mageia 3 beta 4 is finally out! Give it a try 😉
See you next month for a new summary of my contributions 😉