Contributions to Mageia – April 2013

Mageia.Org

Mageia 3 RC is finally out with a lot of improvements, bugfixes and so on!

 

MAINTAINED PACKAGES IN CAULDRON

  • qupzilla 1.3.5 wasn’t compiling on cauldron anymore that’s why I updated the entire package to the new version
  • urpmex
  • sdlbasic (fixed bug mga#9354)

NEW UPDATES IN CAULDRON

  • qupzilla 1.4.1 (it helps fixing bug mga#9584)
  • mageia-doc 3.5 (the Estonian documentation for the Mageia Control Center is finally complete, ctxhelp improved).

NEW PACKAGES IN CAULDRON

TRANSLATIONS

A lot of blog post translations, see by yourself 🙂

DOCUMENTATION

From now on I made the application menu entries for the Mageia MCC documentation fully translatable.

The patch previously applied to the estonian files is now applied to all languages except for the english one (see bugs mga#9917 and mga#9918).This patch hides the author credits introduced automatically by Calenco into the official documentation: they are not so nice to display so I managed to hide them 😛

The update-doc script required a bit of refining.

MAGEIAONLINE

A lot of work has been done to migrate the phpBB forum to Drupal to improve the overall integration. I’ve to thanks the authors of the Migrate and phpbb2drupal modules because those guys made my job a lot easier 🙂

UIABSTRACTION4MCC – ADMINPANEL

I had no free time to work on it but anaselli‘s work on libyui continues. I hope to be able to continue my work on rpmdragora asap.

Thanks

I wish you an awesome International Workers’ Day (Buon 1° Maggio a tutti!).

See you next month for a new summary of my contributions 😉

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato.