Categoria: rpm

  • Contributions to Mageia – April 2018

    As I’m back to work on some package for Mageia… let’s resume from where we stopped also on this blog. MAINTENANCE – MAGEIA 6 and CAULDRON areca-backup 7.5 areca-backup wasn’t properly working starting from Mageia 5 because of its dependency to Java (proprietary). Consider also that areca-backup seems no longer maintained upstream (last version released […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – March 2015

    Mageia.Org Mageia 5 has been delayed cause we want to provide the best experience to our users. NEW PACKAGES – CAULDRON mono-3.12.1 mono project released a new minor release shipping fixes for CVE-2015-231[89], CVE-2015-2320. It’s all about the TLS’s mono implementation that was causing some issue with TLS impersonation. You can find details here (some refining […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – December 2014

    Mageia.Org 2014 is going to reach its end and another month of contributions to the Mageia project has passed.   NEW PACKAGES – CAULDRON noip A new package has been added to the cauldron (thus Mageia 5): noip contains the well known open source duc for linux. I decided to package it for two reason […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – November 2014

    Mageia.Org One year has passed since my last relevant contribution, Mageia 5 is on its way and Mageia 3 is going to reach its EOL.   UPDATED PACKAGES – CAULDRON gambas3-3.6.2 gmic- screenfetch-3.6.5 libtorrent_rasterbar-0.16.18 qbittorrent-3.1.11 tortoisehg-3.2.1 Gambas3 latest version comes, like the others item of this brief list, with a lot of bugfixes since 3.5.4 […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – September & October 2013

    Mageia.Org Running for Mageia 4… Give it a try!    Provala! NEW PACKAGES – CAULDRON libqxt UPDATED PACKAGES – CAULDRON qlipper syntastic mageia-doc razorqt desktop environment screenfetch gambas3 scite areca-backup A lot of work was required to update qlipper because it’s now relying on libqxt and this library wasn’t already packaged for Mageia. Gambas3 3.5.0 […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – April 2013

    Mageia.Org Mageia 3 RC is finally out with a lot of improvements, bugfixes and so on!   MAINTAINED PACKAGES IN CAULDRON qupzilla 1.3.5 wasn’t compiling on cauldron anymore that’s why I updated the entire package to the new version urpmex sdlbasic (fixed bug mga#9354) NEW UPDATES IN CAULDRON qupzilla 1.4.1 (it helps fixing bug mga#9584) […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – March 2013

    Mageia.Org A lot of the packages maintenance was done during the last week because I had a lack of free time 🙁   MAINTAINED PACKAGES in CAULDRON yaflight 0.99.22 fix tab order patch qterminal 0.4.0 italian translations (added also by the upstream) screenfetch 2.7.5 custom patch for the new mageia logo (sent also to the […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – February 2013

    Mageia.Org Few contributions this month due to no free time available: I had to work on my thesis and I finally got my Bachelor’s degree in Geology. Now I’m fully back to my job (and to my hobbies 🙂  ). MaINTAINED PACKAGES in CAULDRON gambas3-3.4.0 brought to 2nd release to fix bug 9105 kphotoalbum (fixed […]

  • Contributions to Mageia – September 2012

    Even if I’m a bit late (life gets in the way now and then 🙂  ), here comes the report of my contributions to Mageia during September. Mageia.Org I worked on packaging some new application and I brought some package to its latest version. NEW PACKAGES IN CAULDRON qtfm (filemanager using Qt framework) andromeda (filemanager […]

  • qbittorrent3 & screenfetch for CentOS 6.3

    Following my previous post, I’m still updating my custom packages for my CentOS 6 installation. I added screenfetch to my small collection 🙂 QBittorrent version 3.0.0 introduces some new features and few bugfixes as you can read from its changelog. Screenfetch is a niece piece of free software that I’m maintaining for Mageia so, why […]