It was a difficult time to me so, I’ve upgraded three packages only and maintained some of the already existing ones to address some issue related to gcc-4.7, automake 1.13 and the bleeding new llvm-3.2.
I’ve been also busy translating blog posts for http://blog.mageia.org/it because I’m the only willing to do this job (at least during the last few months) and -maybe- because I’m also the i18n-it team leader.
MaINTAINED PACKAGES in CAULDRON
- tkgate (https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7795)
- curtain (fixed bug similar to mga#7795)
- qlipper (fixed bug similar to mga#7795)
- juffed (rebuilt against new qscintilla and patched to solve issue with gcc-4.7)
- squirrelsh (solved issue with gcc-4.7)
- gambas3-3.3.4 (fixed compilation against the new llvm 3.2 and the new automake 1.13)
NEW UPDATES in CAULDRON
Lot of work has been done to improve the community logo, to make the aspect more uniform passing through the cms, the forum and the wiki and -finally- to make the forum accessible using mobile devices (like tablets or smartphones).
Take a look by yourself 😉 http://www.mageiaonline.it
See you next month for a new summary of my activities and…
wish you a Happy New Year!
Lascia un commento