Even if I’m a bit late (life gets in the way now and then 🙂 ), here comes the report of my contributions to Mageia during September.
I worked on packaging some new application and I brought some package to its latest version.
NEW PACKAGES IN CAULDRON
- qtfm (filemanager using Qt framework)
- andromeda (filemanager using Qt framework)
- mihphoto (image viewer touch-friendly using Qt framework)
- silicon empire (cd/dvd burning suite)
NEW UPDATES in CAULDRON
- razorqt brought to version 0.4.99 (development but quite stable)
- gambas3-3.3.1 (I’ve already ported gambas3-3.3.2 in October, you’ll read about it in the next report 😉 )
- tortoisehg 2.5 (thanks to the upgrade of python-sphinx)
Some notes on the above packages: razor-qt packages has now reached an increased granularity and the metapackage task-razorqt was built to make user’s life easier. Moreover razorqt-panel look&feel it’s better integrated into the mageia thanks to a dedicated custom theme. Look at it yourself 😉
No great improvements on this side, at least by me. I just tested Steven work and reported a libyui-ncurses’ bug to Angelo that’s doing a great job with libyui.
Some translation updated (urpmi) and some new web site translation reviewed and committed.
I’m having some difficulty maintaining phpBB and its integration with Drupal. phpBB does its job greatly but if you have to add features (mods) there starts the pain, especially if you’re dealing with a Drupal bridge which requires to patch phpBB itself.
I’m evaluating alternatives or improvements and the deadline should be December, but there’s no a detailed plan because of the lack of free time to work on it :-/